Wah....It has been two weeks or so for the year 2010 =) Hepi New Year It has also been quite some time that i haven't write here.And i was so delighted to have a friend of mine (first ever) to say smthg in the shoutout box..huhu. One person can make a difference. 2 months plus working in Dell makes my encounter with Malay boys becoming much more difficult.Haha...Masakan tidak, all my colleagues in my department are Chinese.ahaks..Fuh! Although end-of-the-year holiday just two weeks ago, I always look forward for any holidays in the upcoming months.Heh. well i guess we will never get enough of holidays..huhu. Speaking of holidays, let's take a peek at some of the pictures I've taken : This is a full rainbow that i got the chance to see from my aparment balcony after i got back from work. The rainbow was just right in front of my face.Full huge semi circle. Brings joy to ur face.huhu This picture I took it while we're on the highway in Ipoh..The unique t...
Comments
Post a Comment