Pondering by Myself

Image credit to BetaAquilae@Deviantart



At the office with only a few of my colleagues left, the thought of eating at Subway alone make me want to stayback little longer and listening to slow melancholic songs....particularly one of them. Actually just want to listen for the first time because its a new release, but I've become addicted. I keep on replaying the songs for so many times, the sounds of the guitar and the melody are really nice..to see their smiles-- a bonus. =P



" You'll never love yourself

Half as much as I love you

You'll never treat yourself right, darlin'

But I want you to,

If I let you know, I'm here for you,

Maybe you'll love yourself,

Like I love you "    


The song is perfect for relaxing and pondering by myself, sitting, looking at the outside alone....



Popular posts from this blog

Focus

HaPPy 2016

Happy Birthday