What makes a man....


The question that i've asked to myself for these past days. The answer is how he treats her woman. I don't know but that pretty much says it all. When he treats her woman right, it shows the man how he appreciates and embraced life...i mean how he sees life.

For all these years, i see looks as the main attraction to a man. But rite now i don't see it as the main point. As long as "senang mata dipandang to me" it's enough..But the main point is how he treats her woman..That's what i see in a guy.



People said woman will choose a man based on their father's characters.If she doesn't like much of his father's personalities , he will choose the man that doesn't have his personalities. So, that's me.I am attracted more to a guy who is outspoken, seems to always know how to have fun and make jokes, romantic or full of feelings, n likes to touch...hehe..It doesn't matter if he seems cold on the outside as long as he's soft enough towards his woman at the right time and place...
I never thought about these before...Since i never have any close friends of guys, i was never expert about what makes a man is..Now, i think i know.


The epitome of this type of man is Ming Dao. Ahaks.A man i know that make me realized..Well, at least i'll use these factors to know what a man is.. :P His smile..
makes me melt..










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focus

HaPPy 2016

Happy Birthday