Me in KL..





I like taking pictures. They are scenes frozen in time.From 25th - 29th Dec 08, I was in Kl. For me, these period are quite short for a great vacation. So, it's just lepak2 n jalan2..around Bukit Bintang n MidValley..hehe..It's nice to stay in Zone in the Park again once in a while. These are some of the pics i've taken...not much.In our last day, we went to Aquaria for the second time to accompany my sister. I can't believe how short the trip was compared to my first experience.-That's it?-I guess it is small. They need to improve fast to be attractive. I love every breakfast that i had there because "you can eat all you want' type of breakfast..haha..At the end, i still can't get enough of Kl..to splurge..hee. The desire to shop is irresistible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focus

HaPPy 2016

Happy Birthday