Reflections .. let 2009 unfolds..

Something that i compile ..Compiling good word of lyrics..
Now that we've come this far, just hold on
There is nothing to fear
Baby before its too late, what about now...
Give me a break let me make my own pattern
How many times can I break till I shatter?
All that I feel is the realness I'm faking
Taking my time but it's time that I'm wasting
Always turn the car around
Don't wanna turn that car around
I gotta turn this thing around.....
We should have had the sun
We could have been inside
Instead we're over here..
Truth is I am done pretending..
Things get better
Through whatever if you fall, dust it off, don’t let up
you will know that you’re good if you trust in the good
Everything will be alright

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focus

HaPPy 2016

Happy Birthday