Sit back and relax......

Wah....It has been two weeks or so for the year 2010 =) Hepi New Year

It has also been quite some time that i haven't write here.And i was so delighted to have a friend of mine (first ever) to say smthg in the shoutout box..huhu. One person can make a difference.

2 months plus working in Dell makes my encounter with Malay boys becoming much more difficult.Haha...Masakan tidak, all my colleagues in my department are Chinese.ahaks..Fuh! Although end-of-the-year holiday just two weeks ago, I always look forward for any holidays in the upcoming months.Heh. well i guess we will never get enough of holidays..huhu.
Speaking of holidays, let's take a peek at some of the pictures I've taken :




This is a full rainbow that i got the chance to see from my aparment balcony after i got back from work. The rainbow was just right in front of my face.Full huge semi circle. Brings joy to ur face.huhu







This picture I took it while we're on the highway in Ipoh..The unique thing about Ipoh is that it is surrounded by limestone caves. Limestone caves can easily be found here..that is Ipoh.




This one was taken around 1.30am at the front entrance of KLCC. We all just finished watching a movie at the TGV cinema there.hee..To get this area vacant like this is really hard during their operation hours.Seriuosly..duh! Actually the whole KLCC was vacant.hee






This is the Gardens @ Midvalley. I always love to see their design features for this natural lighting..









Lastly, this pic was in KLCC after we had our dinner there. This view never fail to impress me...




Sit back and relax......., we never know what the view stores for us ;D

Comments

  1. hihi...bangga ar tuh kte puji blog dia...huhu=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feena ni, ahaks..pujian kene diterima.bukan selau.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Focus

HaPPy 2016

Happy Birthday