Hari Raya Syawal 09'


I was lucky enough to be able to balik kampung this year ;) .Our car broke down at Tapah R&R..(that's luck too).We waited about 6hrs to repair the car. I'll be reallyx10 dissapointed if we weren't be able to balik kampung.I guess we are destined to go back this year.Hehe..at least my Raya wasn't gonna be bored as the previous years. My parents didn't have any problems in deciding where we should balik raya first becoz both of them from the same Nogori..hee.No problem. The best thing about Raya is of course the opportunity to see our sanak sedara. My grandma at the age of 83, still fit and healthy just like Tun Mahathir..Well, both of my grandmas are perfectly healthy.(Alhamdulillah..). I adored both of them becoz of the love they have towards us.They are not grumpy and always willingly to do things without asking for anything in return without much of a complain(considering their age). When they smile, the world around smiles too..

Oh, i love meeting all of them..One of them is a niece of mine..age 5 yrs old,very drama queen and like a super-charged duracel bunny.imagine this: she likes to dance, singing and all things glamourous.She'll dance everytime she hears any Raya song. There's one morning when we all in a room getting ready, she came to our room with her hand on her waist posing like a model showed us that she had bathed and with her red baju raya on.She came to the room so many times. I said," Ok, we get it" with an incredulous tone eventhough I knew she won't get the message.My cousin laughed. Yet, she stills do the same thing again until we ignored her completely.ahaks..The downside of her: You can't say NO to her.She will go "berserk" if she can't get what she want.She throws things(whatever she can throw at you) or just punch you and etc. Well, an immediate attention for anger management is needed for a 5 year old girl.Hahaha....Nevertheless, i still like her.Like watching her with amazement.All the things she did. She's cute esp when she smiles mischievously.I played with her at night till i fell asleep.huhu. (She got more energy than i am,you see but she eventually fell asleep shortly after that) On her last day at kampung, she said to me "Esok, kita main lagi ek".Of coz that's not possible.But all my praises go to her parents who deal with her everyday...ehe.


I stayed in Seremban (mum's kampung) and i noticed that my uncles didn't spend time with my grandma as much as my aunties for Raya.I wish they could spend more time with her (not just on the first day of Raya). When we do things together, we stay together rite? At least Raya would be a lot merrier for a few days. This year i experienced how my sister who was recently got a job, being "chased" by the uncles, aunties and cousins for duit angpau..hehe. I should be prepared for that when my time comes.. :P I also met my cousin, Kak Jiyah. She shared with us her experiences that she had as a stewardess with Qatar Airways.She quits after 2 yrs working there. Many unbelievable incidents and human behaviours that were told are amusing.She also told me that she doesn't believe for a girl to chase a guy.She said, "Perigi mana boleh cari timba".Her view reaffirms mine. I think that way too.If a man wants a women, when a guy really likes a girl, he will try to get her sehingga ke lubang cacing..no matter what. A girl can confess first or make the first move but after that it all depends to the guy. She should not be the one who always chase the guy becoz she might end up hurt. That's the best way. :) Meeting with all of the them is what Hari Raya is all about.It is priceless.


I wish Ramadan and Syawal are the only months in each year.I love the rahmat and joy that we felt during these two months.And i wish they can occur more than once each year.hehe...*wishful thinking*.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focus

HaPPy 2016

Happy Birthday