Meeting with a friend..


Yesterday after work, I decided to take a walk to my fren's place..It's been almost a year, (probably more than that) since the last time i saw her. I love walking so much since i used to it during my previous years in the university. My wish to join either Penang Bridge Marathon or the Penang Starwalk this year was not fulfilled due to my ignorance and late action..Haha..Actually i realized too late about these marathon and thus was not able to register before the deadlines..Hmm...
Anyway, i met up with my former uni mate and it's nice meeting her face to face..We used to talk about everything and i love talking with her..So, meeting her was sort of reminiscing our life. We've talked about the people that we met in our life and how they changed us..I realized it more than ever and if we noticed hard enough some of the people that have perceptible presence in our life are there to teach us things..The lessons are not attain directly from them but much from our thoughts and valuation on their behaviour and life..They reaffirm my perceptions about things that make our life valuable.We used to worry about small and silly matters padahal there are many bigger and valuable things in life that we should appreciate and care. There's a message ad that never fails to reminds me the silly things that we worried about : The ad shows a land mine-says, "Now, we are worried about stepping on a dog's poo". The message makes me rethink about the things that i'm worried about..It's more to how you control your mind and how you throw away the unreasonable thoughts.

I really love this one law that i've read from a book by Allan & Barbara Pease..hehe, love them. The law states that whatever you do to others or put out, whether it's a positive or negative you will receive in return a much greater/multiple of that same energy..... sometime, somewhere. This is the Nature's Law of Equal Returns....it reminds me of Newton's Third law: law of reciprocal actions.huhu..
I've also have known a different perspective in handling rejection..haha..It's like when you are selling a product which is yourself...if the person insist and still not interested with the product after much effort ,what a sales person would do? Would they still go and persuade the same person albeit that they have bigger chance in succesfully sell it to the other potential customer?..The answer is obviously No. So, that's it..If someone rejects you, you still have others to "sell".. Who knows and realize your market value/worth.ahaks.
P/s: Life is good, I can't complain
I mean I could but no one's listening
=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focus

HaPPy 2016

Happy Birthday