Playground

Every evening, the sounds of children playing can be distinctively heard from a playground next to my rental apartment. One day while I was watching them playing, I tried to figure out what sort of games are they playing. It seemed interesting to see a group of (around) 12 kids playing together. I soon realized that kids can play with just anything and they are easier and having more tendency to play. They have less excuse to just play...I remember I used to search for anything useful to just play with my friends at the park. Now, I just miss the games and the group of friends I used to play with. I want to play and just be a kid again..playing with a group of friends, having fun--one of my wishful thinking.... huhu











Today, we spent our evening near the Queensbay Mall where many kite fliers like to go. The sight of kites soaring up in the air has becoming a normal scenario here because the strong wind always gives the right prerequisition to fly a kite.
We are always amaze with the kites that soar so high up in the blue sky..they looked so small. These kites fly so strong like an eagle soaring in the sky. Some are beginners like us and some are pros already.
My brothers bought a kite and it is our first attempt.. At the beginning, we are trying to lift the kite up. Then, we learned how to make the kite stay up in the air for long because our kite tends to fall sideways. huhu..It's not easy for an amateur..It is easier when the kite has fly up in the air and likewise, to get to the easy stage, we must overcome the first hard attempts to get it up in the air..The view was really speactacular and it's nice to have a place where kites can be seen near the sea together with the Penang bridge in sight..woohoo!







Popular posts from this blog

Focus

HaPPy 2016

Happy Birthday