Smile

The pressure that I have to take for the past two weeks has made me feel so exhausted. You'll be wondering whether you can keep up or not. The load is too much and you feel like there's no enough time. (My supervisor is out of town and I have to kinda cover for him)-Fuh...plus all the mistakes that I have made, makes me wondering what will happen next..Makes me realize what's going on here?..What went wrong?..Can I keep up with the fast-paced environment where mistakes are not tolerable?..I need a plan..One considerate colleague tell me :- Don't be sad, if you sad you won't be smiling and it's a pity.I just smile back to him.. I'm not a person who likes to fake a smile. That's why when I see a fake smile, I wonder why do they even bother to smile when we can see it is fake...
We meet a lot of people but the worst kind of people is the one who never understands you. Somebody who simply just make their own assumptions about us without trying to consider or in short they never know the real situation about us..- That's why listening is the best. ;) So, when this type of people tells me I am this or that, which I absolutely do not agree, I will not give a damn with what he said. To a point where I don't care what's the consequences gonna be..Some people are lame in giving advice. They don't give advice, they accuse. There's no respect there.
This is where the importance of having someone who can make you smile comes in at the end of the day..Eventhough a person you just knew (e.g for about a few seconds) can make you smile, it's more important to have a person who always try to understand you and make you smile. Especially when the world arounds you does not...
People are self-centred, I know but what is life without a smile and a person who cares?....
It's not easy to find someone who can listen to us everytime we need them.........

Popular posts from this blog

Focus

HaPPy 2016

Happy Birthday