Unique

"If you are ashamed to stand by your colours, you had better seek another flag"
- Author unknown

"Be what you are. This is the first step becoming toward better than you are"
- Julius Charles Hare

All these are quotes about being unique. Being unique brings many advantages and rewards. Let me share what makes Malaysia unique through my point of view :-

1) Amazing Race Asia ( now, Season 4)



I love watching Amazing Race Asia. And for this season, I was particular interested with Ethan & Khairie. Together, they show amazing teamwork and so far they are getting so well to always be in the top 5 position. They are in sync with each other. Then I realised the possibility for other country to come up with a solid and multi-racial team like us, is far smaller than us. We have better chances based on our nation composition. We have been living together side by side with 3 types of races (mainly) and that's the unique thing about us. Where in the world can you find a Malay can simply team up with a Chinese/Indian as a like-minded team? Or vice versa?..To be a team, man. If you know a place, please let me know ;)
I mean it's something amazing that we should be proud of. You can generally see what the other teams are make of, not that diverse. A small piece of event show me one big picture of what makes us as what we are..Uniqe. It is something that we should care about deeply and to always stay unique. ;)



2) Proton



While I was surfing the net, I had the chance to read a visitor comment from the Arab region about Proton. I was interested with his comment saying" Thank you Malaysia for being the sole Muslim automaker company in the world. Then I realised, "That is so damn true!". I checked at the Wikipedia, we are the only Muslim country that produce its own car. (correct me if I'm wrong)..So, we have the chance to be the first - unique-and we should use the strength as something that we should be proud of. Well, so proud of this!

BUT, recently the new launch for Waja replacement by Proton is unacceptable. I am distraught by the news. Inspira=Mitsubishi Lancer. Everything will be almost the same with Lancer including their very own engine. Huh??! It's so simple. They are an automaker company, why can't they just build a car? A new car! Isn't that what an automaker company suppose to do? They have done it before. Haih, right now they are not even the most preferred brand in the market and now they did this. It's lame when someone does not uphold their previous honour & recognisation in regards to their potential capabilities. Why can't you do something great? Bak kata pepatah melayu-"Alang-alang menyeluk pekasam biarlah sampai ke pangkal lengan"...Whyx3?

Huhu..That's all for now. The message: Continue to be unique and the expected reward
will be more fulfilling than you can even imagine. ;)
P/S: I believe we still have the highest twin-tower in the world. Wohoo!!


Popular posts from this blog

Focus

HaPPy 2016

Happy Birthday