Rasa Sayang Restaurant

Wah, it's been a while that I haven't update this blog..huhu. My no of visitors have been increased. That's great! ;P

For the past one month, I've experienced changes in terms of working environment. It takes time for me to digest and adjust. ;p Just last week we had an annual dinner at the Spice Market Cafe (Buffet style) in Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa, Bt Feringgi. The moment I entered the hotel, I was mesmerized by the hotel's interior..simply superb. So, later when I found out the room rate is RM700++ per night..Gulp!..Dream on, Nadiah..hahaha..! Not affordable at this time.


The lounge room is huge..like a king's hall. hehe..After we passed by the lounge room, we went to the Cafe'..Nice.. We arrived at around 8 plus and have the time until 10.30pm to eat all we want..Hahaha-Evil laugh-..Sounds grand?..But for the first time I saw all the foods available, I had to make rounds to see which one to ea firstt...SO many, I didn't know what would be my first dish..hihi. The seafood was really good..The dessert..But I had limitations that came from my small stomach..I could only eat at its small full capacity..hehe. But still, that hotel is really cool.. ;D I wonder when will be my next visit,to stay perhaps?..haha.

The best part about eating at our own sweet time- havng a lot of time to talk, chat and share experiences with each other. So, these married guys talked about their experiences on marriage..Seriously fun. Hussein said, "A single person has only one problem but a married person has thousands of problems". That adage is true. Then, one of them said its better to be in love and not getting married. Another one straight away asked him," then why did you end up married?"..hehe.I just smiled. They also told us about during their younger days, how they use to date their gf-claim to be their wife-..Many funny stories came up. Willing to borrow motorcycle from a friend just to go out and date or to pick her from work..They said their willingness to do anything has no limit during those time..Even though its going to rain, they were still willing to fetch their gf..Ahaks. Now after they married, their concern become lesser..hehehe.
And when it comes to children esp. the first one, the guy won't be having a good night sleep until he make sure his soon-to-be born child is safe- for approx. 9 months..And after your child has born, the wife become second priority..huhu. The child is the asset now --Welcome to the reality of life--
Those days, they can spend 2hours at the phone booth & sending love letters etc..hee.Many love letters..Nice..

When it's 10pm, my boss when home first after he charged on the platinum card.. :P Aftr that, one of the guys said he won't be leaving this restaurant until the restaurant manager asks him to go home..hahaha.He is so adamant to stay until 10.30pm..One of them added, " Maybe they will ask us to go home so bad that we don't have to pay" Hahaha..

On our way home, our stomach was full and it was perfect for us to feel drowsy together plus fatigue...thankfully we went home safely. It was a wonderful experience and how I wish we can have this, well at least once a month?--Wishful thinking--I know..Ehee.

Popular posts from this blog

Focus

HaPPy 2016

Happy Birthday