A Brand New Year--Maal Hijrah 1433

We have arrived to a brand new year for Muslims-1433 Hijrah.As I look back, it doesn't feel like a year has passed. A year sure doesn't have 12 months to me, hehe..

I learned that:

Photo credited to *impatienss from Deviantart.com
  • When you didn't get the things that you want, He just knew that you're not ready for it.
  • As you grew older with, so many things that we need to do, keeping yourself  fit and healthy is the most important investment. Stay young~
  • It is truly worthless to try to keep everyone happy when at the end nobody will care for you. It is just not worth it.
  • We only work for the things that we know & acknowledge its important in our life.
  • I still love Backstreet Boys songs even though some of the songs reminds me of my first love..Unrequited love but still couldn't understand why he dedicated "Never Gone" song to me..I guess it was never meant for me.. :P But still, I'm a fan.
  • The moment you give up on yourself is the moment that you will regret later.
  • Life on earth is nothing compared to the life after that.Sometimes when you think of it, life on earth is so much shorter than life-after. The universe and Allah SWT creations are more than we could ever imagine. Truthfully, there's a little that we know of.
  • Little things are not little at all. Every little help, little give and care goes a long way.
  • To have a clear vision and clear mind to make decision are the best weapons to get the full potential of your life.


  I admit I have many weaknesses,but let's try to minify it to the smallest as possible.
Salam Maal Hijrah 1433.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focus

HaPPy 2016

Happy Birthday