Oops, I did it again!



Image credit to brenditaworks@Deviantart
Yes, I did it again..My blog has been on a full stop since last year...I am regret to say that I was not able to catch on to a laptop/desktop at the right moment to write my blog. Practically, I did not own a laptop because I was using my father's old laptop. But when it has been borrowed by someone, it's harder for me to have access to write with my own sweet time....Time seems to be envy with me..

And yes, there's another person who has stolen my personal time before I go to bed..But that person cannot be blame entirely for this..He has given me the sweetest joy that I've never had when it comes to affection.
Hehee~ ~

 And also, my career has been putting me with a lot of work, since April. My old boss has been replaced with a new boss who has the total opposite of characteristic from the old one. So, from non-aggressive type of boss to an aggressive type really means you have to step up to meet more new requirements---that means more work needs to be done. I thought it's not gonna be long for me to adjust my time with these unexpected/additional jobs, but somehow it takes a whole lot of my time. Now, I work on Saturdays occasionally :( 

Now, October is almost approaching us..we can say anything that you insist to be done by this year, has come to its last round to make it happen...let's get things going! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focus

HaPPy 2016

Happy Birthday