Feed Yourself

Feed myself with ideas and knowledge has become an essential part of my life. A quote from Susan Sontag,
" I'm only interested in people engaged in a  project of self-transformation".

I must admit that for us who has a job that carries a countless amount of workloads that seems never ending, find it really hard to feed ourselves with new insight or inspiration. So, whenever you have a spare time, please use it well. Plus, routine jobs create boredom and boredom will leads to negativity. Negative thinking will make us impotent to face any obstacles along the way. I stumbled upon Tumblr.com and now I'm addicted to that website.Its  big size image approach are far more attractive and I can follow any blog that I like in random pictures. I have more options to feed myself with new and inspiring things-- through pictures. Now, finally I've found something that I can substitute facebook with...hehee.

Another element is fun. Fun is something that we need to feed ourselves. I have experienced watching the driver behind my car singing with so much passion and feeling ( e.g hand gestures and closing his eyes). I said to myself he is singing way more passionate than me..Go figure! Just by watching people having fun or laughing is enough to make us feel good. Every individual has different ways to have fun but anything that creates a genuine good laugh is interesting enough by me. We need to smile and laugh more. How we are raise in our own family plays an important role on how we perceived this element. We will somehow follow the behavior or perception of our parents. But we can also change our perspective later in our adulthood. Fun for me is to break the normal pattern of your life - small little things can do. Finding a partner that sees fun the same point of view as yourself is crucial. Then, fun should be effortless.

Image credit to popoks@deviantart.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Focus

HaPPy 2016

Happy Birthday