Alone

Alone..doing everything alone the same thing for several times is really depressing..I don't know why..are you prepared to be alone if it happens? If you are destined to be alone for the rest of your life, wouldn't it be a burden for you to think it as a depressing thing for your entire life? Being the loner of the siblings, I'm having the same experience that both of my parents have..now I know why they fear to be alone..I admire people who is a single mother..I admire their mental and emotional strength..now, I'm sitting here crying and depressed to go out alone again to the same restaurant..that I just went yesterday..wow..I cannot define that..maybe lack of courage, no determination like the single mother..Yes.

Image credit to Kayleigh June@deviantart



Popular posts from this blog

Focus

HaPPy 2016

Happy Birthday